The Colli del Soligo wine cellar offers its customers and new visitors a chance to taste and purchase its products directly into the Wine Shop next to the Winery.
The current shop, opened in Spring 2015, stands on the foundations of the ancient wine shop which was built together with the Winery, in 1957.
Originally, it was the main landmark for the producers of the area: there they could directly purchase cask wine or bottles; currently, while retaining this useful prerogative, the new Wine Shop, called Bottega del Vino, is a meeting point between the most genuine tradition of the past and new horizons of Wine.
9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. and
3.30 p.m. - 7.30 p.m.
OPENED SUNDAYS of June, July and
first two Sundays of August
Morning: 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Afternoon: 15:00 p.m. - 18:00 p.m.