Image

Malanotte

Piave DOCG

  • Grape variety

    100% Raboso

  • Alcohol content

    13% vol

  • Total acidity

    6,0 g/l

  • Serve at

    16-18°C

  • Vineyards

    Vineyards situated in the municipality of Maserada sul Piave.

  • Vinification

    Approximately 75% of the grapes are picked when fully mature and undergo a fermentation process over the skins. The remaining 25% of the grapes are hand-picked and left to wilt on drying racks.

  • Description

    During the drying process, the colourants and aromatic substances become more concentrated and scents of jam and mature fruit develop. This wine remains in small, French oak barrels for 24 months and the ageing process then continues in the bottle fo

  • Color

    Ruby red with garnet shades.

  • Bouquet

    Marasca cherries, blackberries, cherries, blueberries and spicy notes from the wooden barrels.

  • Taste

    A wine with great character, persistent flavour and a well-integrated tannin.

  • Serving suggestions

    Grilled meat, braised meat, stews, game. This wine also goes well with mature cheeses. A wine for meditation.

  • Bottle size

    0.75 L

Download the technical data sheet